Sunday, April 18, 2010

Plans for summer

My plans this summer are going to consist of working and enjoying the activities that Missoula has to offer. I am going to hike and swim and try to take advantage of all the down activities as well. I will also travel alot if possible and would like to travel to Boise and Spokane. I have family in both those towns and I have not been able to visit them in years.

I will also visit my grandparents frequently this summer. They have a house on Flathead lake. I like boating with them and doing outdoor things there in general. Also the town of Bigfork is such a nice town, sometimes there is more things to do there than Missoula. After Bigfork I will travel home to my hometown of Havre and visit my family. I have many people there I need to see and then after visiting everyone I know this summer I will just have to come back to Missoula and settle in for the Fall school year to begin.

1 comment: