Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction

My name is Adam Landgraf and I am from Havre Montana. I am currently a Sophmore and participating in the nursing program. Attending school in Missoula is very nice for me considering it is so much warmer here than Havre and not as windy. My family consists of my parents and two brothers and a sister. There is nothing special about them unlike me so I will skip the details about them.
I have worked in many different fields over the last ten years but mostly I have worked in the healthcare professions. I have worked with developmentally disabled individuals for seven years and I am happy I do this type of work compared to the various others that exist. In my leisure time I enjoy watching TV and going to karaoke. Other than that I just enjoy any activity that makes me have to move. I enjoy the company of active people far more than sedentary people. I usually am always wanting to get up and do something wheither it be sports, games, shopping, or anything I can get my friends to do(most of them are lazy). I am looking forward to moving my life foward and enjoying everything along the way(even writ101).

No comments:

Post a Comment